Friday 2 May 2014

The Wind is Blowing


Hello i am back :D
 only a fragment of the lyrics of singer Lee So Ra

"The tears that stood the whole time in my eyes start to flow out"


 "The sky gets wet
Cold raindrops fall onto the dark streets"


 
"The world is like yesterday
And time is flowing by
I am the only one who’s changed
My futile wishes are blown away
As they scatter in the wind"



"The Wind is Blowing
I recall the past with a chill
Your back while standing at the end of summer
It seemed to look cold
I seem to know it all"




"The precious days with sleepless nights
Were never different to you
Love is a tragedy
You are not me
We write down different memories"





"My parting is experienced
Without a goodbye"




"Once again 
The tears fall down"





"Dont continue to grieve.
believe that God has a good day tomorrow :)"


No comments:

Post a Comment