Thursday 5 January 2023

My Mind


Hellooo i am comeback ;D



"Stay Away From My girl, or You Will Injured"

Are you guys (girls) liked the above sentence?
I'm sure you like  ^_^ (Me too kkkkk xD)
let alone pronounce the sentence is: 

boys are favored or BOYFRIEND.

if that happens I will feel flying high in the air, or the feeling of being in a comfortable place in the world. okay this excess==,



"When you smile at me 
Apparently, you also interested in me"

when the boy was too confident, they would say that sentence. am i right? hahaha =p
you guys (girls) are also interested in them (boys)? hihihi.
for the boys, tell that to your girl. they will surely cheek turned red with embarrassment. and they will smile with embarrassment as well. HAHA


"Breath roar can be heard clearly in my ears 
You, really drives me crazy"

tell her .... say ... say it with a romantic ... say with sincerity ... 
TELL YOUR GIRL NOW!



"So, do not be no one who may glance at you (will never) 

'll Hide you in my arms (I'm serious) 
Every of their eyes for you

At that moment a powerful tornado roared inside me"

boy was jealous ....
boy was angry ...
because they are (boys) so in love with you and does not want to lose you (girl) ....
you guys (girls) are also like that-right? 
you are angry, you jealous when your boyfriend or boy you like 
surrounded by many girls.
am I right again? haha





"You might get injured if they do not back out now too
I've said it in the beginning"




"Because I'll never let you go
if I do 
  I'm going crazy"


"Wolves (boys) more to come 
You're my girl is so perfect 
With gentle hide you in my arms 
I hold all this pain just for you"


"I would do anything for you 
Erase everything, leaving just about the two of us 
You and I, 
Keep on like this until the time stops"



By : EXO 

Good byeee....dadaaaahhh:*

No comments:

Post a Comment