Thursday 24 May 2012

Love Music




Most people love music, "MUSIC"!I think (lyrics) the music was devoting all of which are in our hearts!The music seems to me most of my life!I really cannot sing well, but I can dance!Yeah, without the music I can't perform the movement!




 historically there have been many music enthusiasts.But, they also have different Favorites!Now have an assortment of genres of music such as "Pop!, Rock, Jazz, R & B (and many more)" I am rather fond of Pop and Jazz, but I am also interested in the "R & B" hehe: D


The growing world, now "SINGER" more and more popping up!If it was up to the title of "international" means sound that is owned by the singer is really beautiful!Such as "Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston (deceased), Agnes Monica (and many others)" they got the title of "international" is clear enough, because their "golden" voice, they can travel around the world!Not all the singers can be earned the title "international" and go around the world!


"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."
Aldous Huxley


"All music is beautiful."  
Billy Staryhorn 


Yes, that's right! I think music all are beautiful!But, hey only use music with "origin" to make the image of the music is broken!Now many have sprung up so? isn't it true? I am not accusing, but this is reality!If listening to music carefully (one of the largest music) you'll feel the tone-tone is a very beautiful! if you just say "I like music" but don't know what that music! just listen to the lyrics, that's all! haha: p Try biodiversity slowly!I have a tip that you can all enjoy music properly, and not just hear the lyrics, try to listen to the melody.
If you're happy atmosphere ' happy ' listen to the music that suits the feeling you are trying to listen to the melody now!! isn't that makes you more excitement?! :) If your mood is sad, sad music listen ~ in my opinion, the song's sad melody, it really touched my heart. :)


"Any good music must be an innovation."
Les Baxter



"I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears."
Adele



Many people love the hobby of listening to music ~ Yes, indeed so! usually to eliminate saturated flavor!



















"Again, listen to the music! don't just listen to the lyrics! listen to the melody ^ ^"




No comments:

Post a Comment