Wednesday 23 May 2012

Sexy Make Up



Now the world is ruled by "Make Up", almost every women in this world using Make Up. because most women think because your make up, life becomes more "pretty"!Yeah, I think it's true! but not necessarily too!Make Up can make our face "Broken" ! because not all make up match with our skin.






I love make up, but I happen to still a kid.So I rarely use make up * hoho *!I can only use powder-_-I can use the ' Eye Liner '/' Lipstick ' if there is an important event.How about you guys? what about adults?I have yet to know that-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-!If the make up you guys look pretty?Indeed, all the women in this world so beautiful!But, if you wear make up too much, it can be sort of "women who want to Say pretty"!But for me, "the woman who wants to be beautiful" more good!I am not too fond of make up, not just because I was a child!But, really bad if I have to wear makeup every day!

some female artist want to always look beautiful in front of the public! how behind public? I don't know hehe.But usually they become like ordinary people, just like the others!Without your make up and accessories that are redundant (some female artist in my country). Usually in public, most of them are too "Excited"!Now many who wear makeup (which I think is weird).Sometimes his face next to the make up, the other is not!Then, her hair was colorful!The world is now more sophisticated than ever before!But the more bizarre as well!
“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe






See! make up on her face full of color! so beautiful! but if in my country, people that say something like "Crazy Women" haha: p how not? in my country is very simple! I therefore deeply loved my country * show off state: D * but, it is partially assume this "CREATIVE"!Not everyone can make makeup as gracefully as this!If the expert is not going to be "excessive": p

“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
― Yves Saint-Laurent






see! the left! so different!!The left wearing makeup but not too obtrusive! if its right, very prominent! you guys can tell which is good! ^^


“She's not wearing makeup so her face just looks like skin.”
― Chuck Palahniuk





"If you want beautiful, be yourself" - Rizka Andini :p


No comments:

Post a Comment