Saturday 5 April 2014

[PHOTOGRAPH] CITY


My Photograph :) I take pictures when I'm in the car, so not too good kkk: D







you know what the error was? she uses a motorcycle past the sidewalk x_x

I hope Indonesia like this T_T #JustDream ><





Dharmais hospital is the largest cancer hospital in Indonesia :)
                                                                    


"EVERYDAY ALWAYS JAMMED"  (I THINK JAMMED IS = MACET <NOT WALK>)
especially in jakarta

and.. anyway, for anyone who are asking about my photos, i took all these pictures with Fujifilm Finepix S

 Harapan Bunda Hospital, National Cardiovascular Center Hospital, hospital Dharmais its location adjacent :)




Traditional Market. People called "Pasar Minggu" in English is "Sunday Market"



 the photo is actually a great deal, but I can only give a little. Okay, goodbye!
kisshh and peace from me ☮ ✌




No comments:

Post a Comment