Saturday 26 May 2012

Style

Haii, i'm back ^ o ^ I now want to post about "Style" Kajjaa! *Korean Language* :p
Like Make-up and music (?) The growing age, the more well known "Fashion"!Now kids, teens to adults interested in "Fashion" more familiar "Style"!How is your style?Is it any good?!Yeah, Fashion/Style does not look too good and not too expensive!Better we use simple style only.Because I think it's a very comfortable style simple body us and seen people around!




 "Simplicity in character, in manners, in style; in all things the supreme excellence is simplicity."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
SEE!Looks simple but beautiful isn't it?Yup! is better like that!
 But, not everyone chooses a style ' simple '.There is also a select style "cute"/"unique"/"complicated" (even for used/worn)



The Film tells the story of "style" which I know is
"A Barbie Fashion Fairytale"


" Fashion fades, only style remains the same. "
Coco Chanel



"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
Thomas Jefferson
 Style is that according to yourselves it's good to yourselves!Not for anyone else, but to use a style that can make others it convenient to see you (be with you).~
 "He never chooses an opinion; he just wears whatever happens to be in style."
Leo Tolstoy


 "Style is the image of character."
Edward Gibbon

my style is "Simple" I don't like it too "Complicated" it can only dispose of my time.I love the style "cute and unique" because I think it's all good.But if a unique I rarely wear them-use it!Probably because of age Yes? hehe so I am not too often use the style "unique": D
Ah, and another one, now the style currently popular are well-known in those countries in the world!But I prefer the styling of "Korea", according to my style of their modest (except in the snow: p).So I focus my style to the country of Korea, yeah!South Korea bounced because her name was "drama, style, boy/girl bands, and of course the world's fastest internet connection! (why am I so told the Korea? XD keke) 

and one more ' Quotes ' the last of the ' Style ' to closure of my post! : p

"I think my view is that whenever you project into the future you're never likely to be accurate in the details, or the paraphernalia and style."
Stephen Fry
Thank's for read!Luv for you,xxo <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment