Thursday 19 January 2012

The Life

 Annyeonghaseyo!!



Now, I'm going to post about LIFE! You certainly know, life is short! But, if I think that life is VERY long! When I want to rush to reach something, I feel very long time! But, if I do not want quick time, but quick! I think it is still morning, it was SORE! Haha, so weird is not it? but the words of my first, life is very long, you try to think, when we are at the birth by our mothers, how long? NINE MONTHS! how many days? if you think about it, long time, but suddenly had a baby in the world




whether, it's cute?I think YES!
 already passed a few months, years and eventually we became a CHILD! not a baby anymore!
 See the smile, is not that parents are very happy? See her smiling, happy? I know how it feels to be a mother, from birth, take care! Not just the mother, but a DAD is also very involved in the FAMILY !
 now become TEENS! However, many of which do not comply WORDS PARENTS!from childhood until teens, he had been in the students by both parents! that's AGES now, different from the 70's ~ hahaha is that correct? but, not all teens like it, many parents who keep the word!xoxo :D


AND, now has become OLD! After ADULT, and can also MARRIED! And if it could be a family!

and LOOK! now, can be like this! this he called the "age factor" hehe, all men will experience this, even though he's famous ARTISTS, using tools that are not old, but will definitely like this! unless, before the old, he has been on the call of God for ever! :) 




BELIEVE, YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH THIS LIFE!
"I KNOW LIFE IS MYSTERY, I WILL MAKE HISTORY" tell it in your heart!Sarangheyo ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment